We are proud to have worked with a wide array of outstanding companies, below are some of our most recent customer success stories.
eBay wanted to deliver a next-gen customer experience to support their employees’ needs by providing best-in-class on demand human resources support.
Kredo Solutions helped eBay’s global HR organization design a better E2E business process through Salesforce Service Cloud and other supporting cloud technologies. Starting with a technology health check and future state visioning interviews, we designed an architecture which allowed the program to evolve in a nimble fashion while supporting day-to-day needs with ease.
- New HR insights led to real-time leadership action
- System support stabilized and more agile for future growth and expansion
- Personalized experience leading to increased agent agility, accountability and job-related satisfaction
Twitter wanted their ad-sales business to deliver a customer experience that rivaled their incredible technology offerings. However, dozens of content repositories between Sales, Marketing, Product and Support slowed communication and fractured the customer support experience. They needed to increase #collaboration, #shareability and #tracking of content across their team of 520 people to effectively support everyone’s daily duties.
Kredo Solutions built an enterprise communication and collaboration platform that enabled the Sales, Marketing and Support teams to work together quickly and efficiently. This included a collaboration platform featuring Content and Chatter, a custom #TwitterHomePage, content libraries and search criteria.
- Estimated 20% efficiency gain to the content creation lifecycle
- 30% increase in employee satisfaction for collaboration and productivity
- 60 days to deployment
Intuit wanted to streamline their customer’s journey, from seeking product support to paying a bill. This meant unifying employees across 8 global business units—each with their own technology suites and business processes.
Kredo Solutions partnered with the Intuit consulting practice to develop an agile Sales, Marketing and Support and Salesforce CRM transformation blueprint. Leading a global visioning workshop, we identified roadblocks, aligned teams on a common vocabulary and created consistent sales stages and methodology. The result was the creation of “One-Intuit”—a global business process and customer journey across the US, UK, and Eastern Europe.
We enabled the new process using next-gen Sales and Service Cloud architecture and partnered with other leading cloud technologies to design a visionary future state.
- Eliminated upwards of 20% process duplication
- Estimated reduction of 8 FTEs through automated reconciliation across direct and indirect sales channels
- Consolidation of 5 CRMs, 10+ content repositories, 3+ marketing platforms, and dozens of home grown applications